Online Consulting and Personal Health Coaching are great ways to get one-to-one support guided directly at your specific needs.
Dr. Lewan is available to consult on in a variety of cases that may benefit her unique specialties. Some examples include:
- Reviewing a client’s case and providing specialized information and guidance for those with questions about pelvic floor dysfunction, hypermobility/EDS or dysautonomia/POTS, especially those who are not able to get to specialized care due to their location.
- Providing a second opinion and alternatives in the case of chronic pain or symptoms that have not improved with a traditional PT approach.
- Offering a more holistic perspective and treatment options, including individualized guided meditation and yoga therapy.
For organizations, Dr. Lewan is available to consult on:
- In-house Continuing Education to improve your facilities screening, assessment, and treatment of patients with hypermobility, dysautonomia, or pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Starting or improving a specialty program at your facility for:
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Hypermobility/Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)
- Chronic Pain
- Yoga Therapy
- Dysautonomia/Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
Please note that Online Consultation is not a replacement for medical care and does not qualify as medical care as a stand-alone service (outside of an in-person Physical Therapy assessment and treatment plan.) It is an out-of-pocket expense that is not reimbursable by insurance.
For individuals, initial Consultation rates are $150/hour. You can expect after booking an online Consultation below to receive a "New Client Intake" form that will allow Dr. Lewan to review details of your case prior to your scheduled appointment. You will be emailed instructions for joining a Zoom meeting prior to your meeting time.
For individuals wishing to continue with ongoing consults (repeated consultations that occur no more than 3 months apart), follow-up sessions are $120/hour.
For organizations, Consultation rates vary per project and estimated time for preparation and travel. Please contact Dr. Lewan to discuss.
If you are a clinician seeking specialized mentoring opportunities, please contact Dr. Lewan.
To Book a Consultation:
Catherine has a very effective style, and is open to questions. She is very knowledgable, with good visuals, hands-on instruction, and example exercises. Great course! Thank you!
This instructor is great! I will be taking more courses with her. She has the ability to communicate information in an interesting manner. I think this is the best instructor I have ever taken a (continuing education) class with!
– Janet L
Catherine is an energetic, bright, and passionate facilitator. She makes class fun and enjoyable!
Excellent speaker with a nice balance of lecture, lab, and shared case scenarios.
Catherine kept the material fun to learn throughout the whole day! She is an impressive presenter! The whole course was well organized and had great handouts.
– Anna L
I took a course from you a couple years ago about using pilates/yoga with geriatric patients. You presented the material in a smooth, understandable, and engaging way. I was just getting into yoga at the time, and you helped spur me onward into that wonderful realm. I am currently going over, again, the workbook from that course. Just wanted you to know that you helped to re-energize an old physical therapist’s practice of his profession, and continue to influence in a very positive way the outcomes of all my patient interactions. I offer you my sincere gratitude.
“This was a great course, I think all therapists should attend. It is time for more focused attention to incontinence (and associated fall risk) in SNF/LTC and outpatient populations. I am so grateful I was able to attend and will be able to work this into our current rehab programs. “
Very clear, inspirational and motivational. Passionate about her subject. Great teacher and course!
Catherine is very engaging, passionate about getting her message across, and has a good sense of humor. Her course was fun and useful.